Higher Education & Nonprofit Organizations
Blackboard (Washington, DC). For this provider of products that enable universities and schools to host their classes on the World Wide Web
- Director of Technology Services
Catholic University of America (Washington, DC). The new CIO needed a change agent to lead an organizational transition, upgrade and develop staff and implement new enterprise solutions:
- Director, Enterprise Applications Services
Georgetown University (Washington, DC). This major national university committed to significantly enhancing the caliber of their infrastructure and leadership in a number of areas:
- Director, Information Technology Operations
- Chief Technologist
- Senior Engineer, Security Control Systems
- Manager, HRIS Systems
- Manager, Financial Systems
- Manager, Network Security
- Project Manager, Regulatory & Compliance Systems
- AVP, Planning & Project Management
KAUST (Washington, DC). $10billion venture funded by King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia to build a world-class, graduate -level , science and technology university from scratch
- VP, Human Resources
- Director, Contracts
NASD (Rockville, MD). Led corporate wide systems modernization effort, replaces the NASDAQ real-time system, as well as all NASD administrative and support systems:
- VP, Systems Technology (Chief Technologist)
- Director, Network Architecture
- Manager, Data Administration
- Manager, Tools & Methodologies
- Sr. Technologists/Architects
National Education Association (Washington, DC). Completed a number of searches for this large professional association of teachers:
- Director of Strategic Planning – Information Technology
- Director of Accounting Systems
- Director of Budgeting Systems
NeighborWorks (Washington, DC). Large, national, non-profit organization provides a broad range of training and support to communities throughout the US. Supported the new CIO in significantly upgrading and modernizing their Information Technology Services organization. Filled the following key positions:
- Senior Director, Program Management Office (PMO): build from scratch a comprehensive enterprise PMO organization.
- Senior PMO Project Managers (3): leading process improvement, installing best practices and managing the design, development and implementation of large scale CRM, ERP and other key business projects.
- Business Intelligence Developer: lead development of BI reports and dashboards for user community.
- PeopleSoft Developer: lead design of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial (FSCM) systems.
Presidential Classroom (Northern VA). This non-profit, non-partisan organization provides civic outreach programs for outstanding high school students throughout the US.
Varsity Group (Washington, DC). A leading provider of online bookstore solutions for educational institutions.
- Vice President, Technology